1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM News on Town Criers? Thats... cool!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MedeaDF, Feb 8, 2012.

1. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Heya Community,
    Heya Devs,

today evening (well, now it's middle of the night 0:30am already) I noticed that our Town Criers are shouting news about upcoming EM news on our shard. And because, I presume, Drachenfels is one of the only "official bi-lingual" shards, in two languages too! So we had the announcement for

"Please Meet EM Borbarad next Sunday the 12.02. at 20:30 Cet in the Councelors Hall!"
    and also in german:
    "Bitte besucht EM Borbarad am kommenden Sonntag den 12.02. um 20:30 MEZ (Councelors Hall)"

Really, people - this IS JUST FANTASTIC! Thats what we wanted for years and updated Town Criers...? Wow, I don't know where to start to say - thankyouthankyouthankyou!

*very happy face*

:thumbsup:

2. elspeth

elspeth Guest

oooh! I hope they do this on Pacific too and all the shards :) And sherry is finally talking again now that the original system is being used.

thank you!

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:thumbsup:

4. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

All town criers should shout out all sorts of info. Sherry the Mouse statue was supposed to do the news shout-outs, but she gets forgotten. I used to log in and say "NEWS", but why bother anymore?

Yep, just checked... and as usual "no news at this time". **sigh**
    No mention about the new dungeons (shame, wrong) or riots or nothing.

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They do amazing things when they rub that left and right brain cell together.

Little board reading over the years would of even saved them that effort.

Not a pat on the head. A friendly light kick in the ass using the side of the foot is called for. The you done good and need to keep going reward.

6. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My Sherri statue is working just fine on Chesy. Its a great thing to have them functioning again makes the world feel more alive.

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye I got all excited that my Sherry the Mouse was speaking again on Chesapeake, so I unbanked my silent Sherry on Siege and put her back up on my Siege home..............

:*

Sherry the Mouse is [still silent on Siege Perilous.]

*cries*

8. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It must be connected to the EMs of each shard.