1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[EM / RP News] An Invitation to the Handfasting Ceremony of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Mar 19, 2012.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

The Handfasting Ceremony of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon
    EM Godiva

You are cordially invited to witness the spiritual binding of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon.

Event: Handfasting Ceremony.
    Date: Wednesday, March 21st 2012.
    Time: 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST.

Reception at the Sea Witch to follow.

2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Congratulations to the both of you!

3. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*scroll sent to the customs office of Magincia affixed with HearthFire BeeWax bearing the Ankh Seal*

Dearest friend & companion,

Valek, I would like to send my well wishes & deepest joy at your upcoming handfasting. Regrettably, business & village duties have bound me, and I will be unable to attend. As Uba is to HearthFire, I will be there in spirit. Thank you for the pleasurable times that we once had together. May peace & happiness guide you on your new enterprise.

Lady Claudia Drusilla (Faeyrn), Regent Priestess of HearthFire's Order of the Thorn

4. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What a beautiful ceremony. I'm so glad that I was able to attend and though I had to leave early due to a phone call from a family member, I really enjoyed myself. Congratulations to both of you and thank you for sharing this union with all of us. *deep curtsy*