1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Sarthus

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Gwendolynne, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

Has anyone actually managed to meet EM Sarthus? I went to the counselor hall numerous times over the weekend but never saw an EM. I did leave a message on a rune and I saw later that someone else did the same thing.

Just wondering if anyone else was lucky enough to actually meet them.

If you did meet them what time of day in what time zone was it?

Safe journeys!

2. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

The shield is now gone. There is a thread on U Hall that an event has started on Atlantic. Has no one that reads this forum seen our new EM? Did anything happen on Lake Austin event wise?

Safe journeys!

3. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

I don't think anyone has seen or heard from him/her. I know a lot of shards were given sashes/clothing with the EM's name and a nice rare color, given to random people. Our EM hasn't even managed to do that. With the shield gone though, sounds like they have something planned.

4. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, all-

I noticed the shield was gone, too. No, I have not seen EM Sarthus either, though I have seen people waiting in the Counselor's Hall, in hopes of running into them.

I thought I might have missed my chance to meet our new EM because it took me a while to even figure out the location of the Counselor's Hall. Once I got there, I saw the shield on the floor, so I thought I might still run into them. I checked in quite a few times, but ... there was no EM Sarthus to be found.

Anyway ... EM Sarthus, I look forward to meeting you and I'm looking forward to some fun and some not -too- dangerous events on Lake Austin.

BlissMarie

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Me, Illwill and one of the CoC talked to the EM for a couple hours, at 5 PM Thursday.

6. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

i think we've been robbed. The counsel hall lis stripped down to the carpets.
    We need to decorate the place to make our new EM feel at home.

7. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It has always been stripped for as long as I been playing and I had always thought that it should have at least a table and some chairs.

8. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Sarthus said that he'd be decorating as soon as he could - I even left a few para chests for him.

Oh, and I gave him a rune to Schloss Morte.....

9. Parsifal

Parsifal Guest

Sarthus was online last night and there were about 19 people there to meet him and EM Annendora. The hall will be decorated soon.

The new events will come with plenty of notice so all who care to attend can do so.

10. Basara

Hey, Gwen - he actually mentioned you by name last night, wondering if you were there.

And, as noted in the other threads, they are gonna try to be back Saturday & Sunday. Right now, they are doing information gathering on our old events, etc. to try to bring them to a close and bridge the continuity to the new ones.