1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Event EM Tiberies Event, Saturday December 8

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by EMTiberies, Dec 4, 2012.

1. EMTiberies

EMTiberies Journeyman

There will be an EM Tiberies event, Saturday December 8, at Noon Eastern Time.

Meet at the West Britain Counselors' Guild Hall at the call of Lord Raymond. King Blackthorn wishes Raymond's as-yet-unnamed order to investigate the dragon cult (conveniently named "The Dragon Cult") that was encountered while questing for the Cup of Virtue.

This will be a "no guidance" event. King Blackthorn has specifically told Lord Raymond to NOT accompany you. (The King cannot risk Lord Raymond on every mission, only some of them.)

This event will be called "To Defy the Dragon: The Firsts and the Nexts."

2. EMTiberies

EMTiberies Journeyman

*yawns*
    Oh, looks like I forgot something last night.
    *switches on Atlantic*

3. EMTiberies

EMTiberies Journeyman

Sorry I went back on the "no gate, no guidance" thing. I know how much fun it is for you all to find your own way. But my instinct as a player kinda kicked in after the second boss fight, at the Destard Shrine.

There are hints about the Dragon Cult, and about future events in the Dragon Cult cycle (called "To Defy the Dragon"), in the oracle NPC speech near the Destard Shrine, and in the books near that shrine and on Dragon Isle, so I'll be leaving those up for several days.

Some of the hints are rather vague (indeed more cryptic foreshadowing than hints), and some are explicit.

As always, thanks for coming everyone.

4. KLOMP

KLOMP Sage

lol

5. EMTiberies

EMTiberies Journeyman

If it's not fun for you all, you all fake it well.

If the location was more-widely known it likely would have worked, as it did with Iver's Rounding in a previous event.

#5 EMTiberies, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012