1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM website?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by RichDC, Mar 18, 2009.

1. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Ive noticed other shards have an EM run website for news and updates, does anyone know if our shard's EM's have one?

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Wish they did.... especially since from what I gather our EM's are pretty active....

And I'd like to say they do a great job.

3. RichDC

RichDC Guest

It would be great if they could sort one out, i know there not allowed to pos t on here and we dont appear to have a reporter, meaning i miss 90% of the events (like the clanin one i dont even know if thats happened on GL yet) as i cant be on at "peak" times.

4. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

I think it would be GREAT if the EM sent upcoming events directly to me or to the GL News Department so I could post ahead of time. Has not happened yet. :(

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Well go see them and ask :p

PLEASE

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I know that Martyna can tell me when he's online.... I'll ask her to let me know and talk to him about it... as I'm just as curious as you are. As for the Clainin event I definitely would like to know!

7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

One minute...has great lakes not had the Clanin bit yet??

Also im at work atm...wana do me a favour???

Wana run and check the Councilers guild i saw a post earlier on Chesa's forums about a calling of the royal guards, wana know if its just them that got it.