1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Website

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Sapphirediablo, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Sapphirediablo

Sapphirediablo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

#1 Sapphirediablo, Aug 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
  2. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

links dead

3. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

4. Nuggzy

Nuggzy Visitor

That website hasn't been updated in over a year, if it's not the website for us then why not remove this post??? It lead me to placing my fish for the contest in the wrong mailbox after taking over a week of hard fishing to catch it.

5. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Good point.

I pulled the EM Placed Player Memorials post out of this thread for its own sticky (as I -think- it still applies) and unlocked this thread. I also stickied the current event announcement from EM Chance.

If you guys like, when a new event thread comes up, use the report button or PM me or another moderator and request that it be stickied and the old one dropped. If there is anything else that LS needs with regards to sticky threads and the forums please don't hesitate to let us know!

6. Nuggzy

Nuggzy Visitor