1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Emage colored Cloth

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Glacier-GL, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Glacier-GL

Glacier-GL Guest

Wondering what current rate is for this... Have a few bolts of it saved from when the thrasher's tails were used to make it.

If it matters it's on Atlantic. My ICQ is 444184508. Thank you.

2. I think you pretty much answered your own question. Emage or SL or Mare cloth as its called use to be extremely rare and valuble before the thrasher exploit.

Due to the fact it was exploited during the thrasher tail bug, yards went from being worth mils to being worthless. While the cloth its self is pretty common now adays, its still hard to buy from people who horde it. I every now and then sell a 100 yards for 5m. While that seems like a lot, prior to the bug 100 yards could have possibly sold for 20-30m. Even at that, the cloth has since been devalued since the use of shadow tokuno dyes on "green" tagged clothing and then cutting it up, making it usable Emage cloth.
  3. Abyss

Abyss Guest

However, if anyone has any left on GL they want to sell at a reasonable price let me know.
  4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 3, 2008
    Was the robe looted from melissa the same colour?
  5. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    That black is the BoD reward color black.
  6. Sir Willy

Sir Willy Guest

BUYING DBL BLESSED, NON blessed and Just straight up EMAGE! On GREATLAKES, icq me at 141784087. ALSO buying a dbl bless ANY color skirt!