1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Email - No billing information WTH???

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Charin, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Charin

Charin Journeyman

Ok since this migration nothing but problems now 3 of my accoutns are saying they dont have billing information and for me to call them. Is anyone else getting this error? Is it a real error or do I have to really call them wait forever on the phone before getting a nonenglish speaking man who cant understand me?

2. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

After linking accounts I think I got the same message. It said no billing info was saved and that I'd have to re-enter it. I only been keeping one account currently active so I switched to that account and scrolled down to the status bar. There I clicked on "subscribe" and it did indicate that it had my billing info saved, showing the *********XXXX CC info. I clicked continue through the menus and back at the status bar it indicates I'm set up with auto renewal for 6 month chunks of time.

3. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you log in to the account management page and choose the accounts which you have received email notification, you will see several lines in the lower field, starting with description, start date etc.

As long as the last line shows start date, method and amount charged the account should have the billing info thats needed. The email is just " transitional waste"..

4. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My billing was wiped during transfer which is good because i was actually planning on switching to an older account i found thanks to the back to brit.

All in all i like the system. The only thing that could be done better would be an unlink button but then again that adds an even better layer of security if you have to call and verify info.

5. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

At this time, billing is AFU. Some accounts are being billed for $200 - $300. Other accounts are getting a free ride. Some chars and even entire accounts are completely lost from the database and the current bunch of droids don't seem to be capable of looking through the backup files to restore them.

If I didn't know the people at EA these days are just plain stupid I'd think they are deliberately messing UO up so enough people will leave to justify shutting it down.