1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ember the Fire Dragon

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Shelra, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know the backstory on this dragon? I accidently came upon him while fishing on Seige. I did a search here on stratics and on UOGuide and couldn't find anything.

red drag.jpg

Edit: If anyone is interested, the coordinates on Seige are 127*26'N 177*23'W

#1 Shelra, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
    G.v.P, Obsidian and Ray_Martin like this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

What an awesome looking dragon!

3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

gert away from my house lol

4. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Scary looking. I remember once running into something similar back on Lake Superior. It was either in Destard or the Ice Dungeon (more likely Destard, but I don't remember which it was); I believe it was an Ancient Wyrm-esque Yellow-named Dragon that looked like a dead pet. Perhaps someone like Galen will remember the name of this dragon.

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

That is very cool. I hope this is a recurring theme with random dragons invading occasionally. But I suspect this is tied to an EM event. What else could it be?

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

There is a really awesome looking black and yellow one down in Doom on GL's. Was part of an EM event. He's yellow and unattackable but really awesome looking.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I don't know the back-story - but I assume it is from an EM Event. The Dragon acts like a shrine and will res you and you can also tithe there.

8. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It was from an em event like I said on the siege forum. I took part in the event, thats how I know.

9. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for all the replies and feedback, I appreciate it ;) -- I may have to test out that rez though, for fun ;p He's very beautiful; his cave though is a little tricky by the fire damage, even if you are standing on top of the cave, fire damage comes through.