1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ember the Fire Dragon

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Shelra, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know the backstory on this dragon? I accidently came upon him while fishing on Seige. I did a search here on stratics and on UOGuide and couldn't find anything.

red drag.jpg

Edit: If anyone is interested, the coordinates on Seige are 127*26'N 177*23'W

#1 Shelra, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  2. Kelden

Kelden Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It's been there as long as I can remember, but im not among the oldest on the shard.

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There was an em event to raise and name a dragon hatchling. Thats where the item "dragon hatchling chow" came from, if anyone has ever seen any. Was like I wanna say... 5 years ago? 6?

4. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

It was before I came here, which was late 2005. It must have been in the time of the original EM program. Wasn't this the event where the reward was that academic bookshelf named "The Works of xxxx xxxx"? Only a couple of people actually did it, Feya being one I think, which made the bookshelf such a rarity (Famine has at least one in his museum). But I could be confusing that with another event.

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

It was here when I got here in April/May 2005. I was told it was part of an EM event, but that's all I know. I believe it will rez you, if I remember correctly.

6. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you for the replies guys, I appreciate all the feedback. I find it interesting that he will rez, I'll have to test it out. ; ) If you run into his cave right there, be careful of the fire, it will damage you and continue to damage you when you are outside on top of his cave. He is quite pretty though!