1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Emoticon question

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Guest, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have come across a serious problem and I wanted to ask my fellow players whether my character may be affected by my actions in a certain situation.

When you click on someone, and type /fart, it says "you brush up against <whatever> and fart loudly".

Now... having come across burning elementals in the Charred Vale last night... if I fart near one of those, emitting a naked flame, am I likely to spontaneously combust?

2. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

Your bravery, had you actually done that would be comparible to giving "the bird" to a Pheonix.

But since you are only thinking about, your heroism must be that of most others around you.

Fore I would not either, "brush up against and fart on" a monster like that.

Goodluck in your explosive explorations.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Depending on what you ate, you might get a really high crit in.

4. deadpoet4

deadpoet4 Guest

I guess that's where the cooking skill could really come in handy.