1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Empire of Blackmarsh (Roleplay)

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Vaen Swiftar, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Vaen Swiftar

Vaen Swiftar Guest

Blackmarsh is a roleplaying, PvPing, PvM guild, with its main focus on roleplay. We are members of the Atlantic Roleplaying Community, and would like to (re)introduce you to roleplaying here on Atlantic.

Blackmarsh is a Felucca-based roleplaying guild with a recognized town banner from the EMs. We have members who excel in all facets of the game: PvP, PvM, crafting, etc. We are looking to expand our membership, and we'd like to bring in some new faces to roleplay.

So, whether you're a returning roleplayer, someone who's never tried it before, or just looking for some more information. ICQ me at 243645339. I don't bite, unless requested.

P.S. We give out cookies.
  2. FireKitten

FireKitten West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Did someone say cookies!!!!!!!!!!! :eyes: *hides behind in the bushes and waits*
  3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
  4. Ghost of Gramps

Ghost of Gramps Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2008
    Now, if only I can find ya'll when you come out to play!
  5. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 13, 2003
    Make sure you tag that on the Guilds listing thread :)

Thanks in advance