1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Empire Of The Fallen Lords Wants You

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Just Here Now, Dec 5, 2008.

1. FL a red guilld on pacific is now recruiting. what we have to offer is the chance to make u loads of gold ethier raiding champs doing champs or harrys we were once the 2nd biggest guild in uo and now our numbers are getting low is why we want you.

what we are looking for are red pvp players you don't have to be the best of the best or on 24/7 but we are looking for people that can play somewhat often as we are in rebuild mode.

icq me for any ? i also have someone to work out cheaper xfers and am working out a deal to get you paid back after 3 months of being in the guild for your token

2. S.W.A.T

S.W.A.T Guest

I feel loved
    :blushing:

3. Tek

Tek Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

3 months to get paid back a 15 mill token? Shouldn’t you be able to make that in a weekend of spawning?

4. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Tek, I think he just meant that they want to see a three-month guild commitment before paying you back for the token. Seems reasonable that you stay in the guild if they are paying for the transfer.