1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Emporium Vendors & Events [EVE]: Auction - Sun 23 March, 2008, 1pm aest, ** LIST POSTED**

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Eleanora [EVE], Mar 13, 2008.

1. <center>

When: Sunday 23rd March, 2008
    Time: 1.00 pm AEST (Sydney Time)
    Gating from Luna 20 minutes prior to start.

[​IMG] </center>

Submissions are complete for this Auction (rescheduled from 2nd March). If you have an item you wish to submit, for future auctions, please place it in a bag with a book containing your character name, contact details (icq) and your reserve price. Items will be accepted up to 2 days prior to an auction or until the list is full.

Full terms, conditions and Auction List are located on the [EVE] Menu at Spellweave.com HERE

List Posted
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Just a question isnt it easter on that day? Just checking cause i really want to make it to this auction
  3. it good 2 c u solve urs problem
    welcome back
  4. Yes it is Easter Sunday, however it is the only time I can get it in before the April auction so don't wish to postpone it again. If you want something in particular submit a proxy to me or have someone come bid for you if you can't make it.

Thanks Sleepy, although I am still in and out a bit.