1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Empty alliance?

Discussion in 'The Baja Roleplaying & Event Alliance' started by Lindae, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Lindae

Lindae Guest

Where is everybody? :(

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

I think it has been quiet in alliance but that could be due to any number of reasons including continuing account management issues.

It may also be that fact that you are significantly ahead of everyone else i.e. time zones.

WildStar

3. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Shafiri kidnapped us.

Which means we are strapped to the rails at the bottom of the Orc Dungeon. Helpless damsels one and all. Will Alouenikah rescue us in time?

4. Lindae

Lindae Guest

I am told that the orcs leave food lying around for anybody to pick up and eat, so no, he probably won't.

I hope that you enjoy being converted into some sort of hideous deer-vampire monstrosity.

5. Silverbrook

Silverbrook Guest

I am about almost every day, even though it might only amount to 15-20 minutes.

I've noticed not many are in Alliance when I am... might have something to do with logging in around 5-6pm EST (thats 2-3 Pacific). I've just been tragically preoccupied with other things on my plate.