1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Empty vial rack on GL for 80m on vendor?? am i missing something

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by THP, May 14, 2013.

1. THP

THP Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just tell me plz...........thought these were craftable??????

same as full vial racks ....???yah??

2. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

That is either a mistake or a scam to make someone who does not understand think it is server birth.

3. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

A scam IS NOT as simple as this.... From what I read above no misleading / trickery is going on. If its not the buyers responsibility to decide if an item is worth buying off a vendor then why should it be the sellers responsibility? How is this ANY different from all those luna vendors who mark up prices bc they have a niche and can. Sure if there is some misrepresentation like the engraved slayer scrappers then I agree but other than that do your homework b4 you buy...its that simple.

4. Exploit_SX

Exploit_SX Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

The serverbirth ones are "empty vials" and "full vials" The one's that have rack in the name such as "empty vial rack" are worthless. Hope this helps! :)

5. Dr Pet

Dr Pet Journeyman

Maybe scam was the wrong word to use, but vendor if not making a mistake is trying to get one over... which is what i meant.