1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Emptying a bucket of water?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Angel of Sonoma, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Is there a way to empty a bucket of water [​IMG] without causing the bucket to go poof? I just tried to fill a bottle with the water from the bucket and the bucket disappeared. :mad: I thought the bucket could be emptied to make a container. Am I wrong or has this changed?

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Those type of buckets of water are the rare ones I think, there are separate ones that are less rare and do not have water in them from the beginning. I don't think either of them can be used as containers though.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

if you empty a bucket of water it will fall to your feet (on the actual ground) just empty the bucket using a pitcher, then pick it up off the ground. unless of course something has changed since the last time i did it about 6 months ago.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes... there was only kind of bucket that spawned. It used to spawn at the hedge maze house. They could be filled with water or emptied of water to be used as a container. It used to be when you did so (a loooong time ago), it would stay in your pack when you fill/empty. At some point (many years), they started dropped to your feet when you did it. Many folks unaware would think they vanished as often times someone would pick it up. Last I tried, this still happened. Before you fill/empty again, try the test center to see if it has changed. I'm sorry you lost your bucket, Angel. :(

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

you can also change the name of the bucket to "a container" by filling it with something other than water (like milk or wine) and then emptying.

6. PinkPandora

PinkPandora Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

When I emptied my bucket with a pitcher about 12 months ago; it went poof. it was not at my feet, in my pouch...but poof. I was sad.

7. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

I just tested this on TC1. The bucket did fall to my feet when emptied and became a 125 item container.