1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Empyting Waterbarrels and tubs

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Xanthril of LA, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

I recently bought a castle that has several waterbarrels and tubs in it. The hidden ones are no problem, but there are four right in the center of the main entry room. I'm sure there must be an easy way to empty them. I know a little about the water pitchers but once they are full how do you empty them? Do you just buy enough water pitchers to empty the tub/barrel? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

takes, I think, five big gulps to empty a pitcher ;)

3. mutau

mutau Guest

the barrels could be filled with numerous amounts of water pitchers unfortunately. One of the ways to use up that water, if not just drinking it like DevilsOwn stated, is to also use it to fill up your aquarium, or use it to water your plants that you have growing.

Every day one plant requires 1 use of a water pitcher. So if *you use horticulture near by, you might be able to empty it more quickly.

4. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

I did not know you could drink from the pitchers. Thanks for that tidbit. Unfortunately, I have neither an aquarium nor plants to water. Perhaps I will have to get one/some. Thanks for those quick responses. Looking forward to seeing more ideas. Anyone know of an ingame macro that will fill a pitcher, drink it, and then refill it, etc.?

5. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you might want to go place one or 6 outside away from your place, and use 10 pitchers to take water from the water barrels to your chosen spot. (esp if each water barrel turns out to have 100+ "gulps" in them

6. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

That idea has some merit as well. Thanks. I have a feeling they have a substantial amount of gulps in them. Can a UO character get bloated? hehe

7. nope you can drink till the sun goes down on the 6th Tuesday of the month.

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest