1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EMs on Siege Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Czarina, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I vaguely remember someone saying that siege would become a training ground for new EMs instead of having a normal one. My question is:

Is there any form of update or a time frame we may start seeing some EMs?

We keep reading about all these fun events that other shards are having and getting anxious for some fun of our own.

There must be some EMs out there that could possibly have a challenge for us! With our all Fel ruleset it could prove to be interesting and fun for all.

2. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Ricsreturn

Ricsreturn Adventurer

I think they are scared of Siege.

4. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

What ever happened to EM Drosselmeyer?
    He was great when he was around but that didnt last very long. I liked him because he knew that he had to cater to a smaller crowd unlike Prodo shards.
    Mobs that spawned didnt have insane HP. I did like the Big Magik Flipper event,oh well i guess something is better nothing. Right now we have had nothing for some time.rolleyes:

5. Symma

Symma Certifiable

He did say he was only temporary on Siege. But it would have been nice to have taken the story he started a bit further.

But we're definitely forgetton again. Even for training other EMs. :(

6. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

Are EM accounts limited to only one shard? Or can an EM account log onto any shard and have EM abilities there?

7. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

An EM account can log into any shard, but the EM status/abilities needs to be empowered on each shard individually.

8. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Reading the rares forumns depresses me with everyday nearly a new EM event items appearing. I mean i want a golden cow statue also!! Perhaps some of these uniquely named weapons/armor! I mean seriously we got the big majik flippers what? like 1 or 2 years after other shards? (thank you EM drosslemeyer) I wish we had them sandles while a clan of the ORC were back. That would of put a nice spin on thier roleplay.

9. Symma

Symma Certifiable

Hey, we have red heavy crossbows! :) And blue ones. But reds my favourite!

10. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

But i want some fancy body part with a random name!!!

Oooooh i just figured out why we are normaly EM.less. They forgot to renounce thier young status before logging into siege. So they didnt see siege on the list and assumed thier boss meant another shard like um siriang. Silly, confused, EMs, Its okay in 30 days you will be able to see us on the shard list.

11. Symma

Symma Certifiable

Must remind myself not to visit Czarina's shop anymore incase I get captured and quartered and then labelled O_O

I just want a story that finishes lol

12. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

Give Mesanna a pm, hey its worth a try!

I know we were to be the training field for EM's but I think the hold up might be the new boss....

We have no clue as to what it going on in that office...

13. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

I do have a clue my dear...

as it stands I am the only companion suited to be Siege's EM, and the devs know this too well...

oh... have I the right to quote myself ?

14. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol i was referring to the mesanna roullette stuff that people seem to be so fond of. I dont believe she has ever visited siege for that game, has she? She probaly logged in during our slow time when nobody was on lol.

Ahuaeyjnkxs Your story intrigues me. Not so sure what it entails other then the fact that all the shards are totaly segregated and siege was the ******* child shoved in the corner and forgotten about. Which is pretty obvious most the time.

Im not complaining about anything really tho. Im more just interested if there was a time frame we may start seeing some EMs in training?

15. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

That is a clear entailment of community... since we are so broken up, we have no power and the world slips through our fingers like sand.

This is also a prophecy, that all players who become conscious that Siege is the only "true world" will join in and somehow we will have our voices heard... I beleive we are ripe for the next "level"...

16. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Hello? is this thing on?

17. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Best I can offer is that EM Dross is now on Chesy where he is doing a real bang up job. Of course I get blamed for his codes now and people losing their minds over them. Which is not my fault! Hopefully they can get you guys an EM or at least have one drop in now and again on you.