1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] Enchant cast time.

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by AzSel, Mar 29, 2010.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Please shorten the enchant cast time, for those of us who dont/cant** use SC weapons specially its too long to cast. Im a mystic warrior btw.

Its almost as long as casting a blade spirit or earth elemental.. Just look at curse weapon and concecrate weapon...they are MUCH faster to cast.

Enchant is a key spell in a mystic warriors tactics to have offencive and defencive capabilities, trying to cast it when you are atacked is useless on TC now since youll be dead before its up...and if youre disarmed or purged you have to do it all again...

**[In Europa RP there is a RoE that we dont use any gear that have permanent magical properties either from loot or runic or artifacts, its been like that for 10 years]

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Haven't tested Enchant time, but if it's more than a second it'll be useless since any fighter can disarm you over, and over and over and over and... you get it.
    Barely costs any mana to disarm either.

3. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yes this is one of my fears aswell.

Enchant needs shorter time to cast or be able to stay on the weapon even if disarmed. Preferably shorter cast time. Doesnt need to be as short as it was pre pub 65 but the time it takes to get that spell up now on TC1 is....way too long imo.

4. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I don't use this spell much (bc of disarm) but agreed. I understand why they dont want it to 'stay' on the weapon because of the possible bugs (Selling the items? Yuck.) but maybe make it timed or something like they do quest items or keys when you cast it?