1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

~ Enchanted Apples and Trinisc Rose Petals ~

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Could someone tell me what Enchanted Apples and Petals from the Rose of Trinsic do? I tried looking on Stratics, but was unable to find them...probably just me, hehe.

I'm trying to gather supplies for the Event tonite, and was wondering if I should add these along with the potions I am carrying.

Thank you! *smiles*

2. Guest

Guest Guest

petals increase your strength

apples remove negative effects on you character (like paralyze, curse...)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Excellent, thank you! Sounds like both the apples and petals could be helpful. I will have to get a few of each. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Excellent, thank you! Sounds like both the apples and petals could be helpful. I will have to get a few of each. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

My t hunter carries the petals, both from the rose of trinsic and the orange one when poisoned. I used the purple ones when I am over loaded and need to carry all I can to the bank.

The Enchanted apples are made by cooks, not sure how high the skills required, but all you need is normal apples and bottles of greater heal and a cooking tool, no need to be near a heat source to make these apples.