1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ending of royal guard assassination event...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok i'm glad this is ending and all and i know that the post on uo.com means that this specific event is ending, but sometimes what EA does is another thing than whats posted so i'm just making sure this DOES NOT mean that the spring turnins is getting turned off, but rather only the specific event pertaining to the britain castle event and melissa, just looking for clarification on this, ty

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

They have stated that Spring cleaning doesn't have any more new phases, but is still going on - and that when they DO decide to end it, they will tell us 2 weeks prior.

3. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

not the Spring Cleaning
    ;)
    - I haven't even touched Francesco yet :( :)

4. Rosalinda

Rosalinda Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, touch him, touch him! :p

5. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

No, don't touch him, he must be all smelly and rotten by now. Sheesh someone please let the coroner in so we can get them buried already, they're starting to stink up the place.... those blood stains will never come out... where's Lady Macbeth (Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!) when you need her?

6. They're still trying to find someone that has GM Forensic Eval so they can dust for prints.....