1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Endless Decanter of water

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I'm having a problem linking an Endless Decanter of Water to a water trough. I don't get a menu when I use shift-left click, and if I double click the Decanter, it says, "You are not allowed to access this". I have two of these Decanters and both give me the same message. Since I aquired these, I have deleted the character that originally got it off of a water elemental. I have also changed shards, if that makes any difference. I bought one from a vendor to try, and it gives me the same message. Any help on getting one of these linked up would be greatly appreciated.

Katrena

2. Felonious Monk

Stratics Veteran

Might not be that hard to simply get more off of water ellies. Take a full pitcher of water and huck it at a water ellie. If this feature has been disabled I'm out of the loop.

3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well, I just figured it out and I have it linked. The Decanter has to be in your backpack to get the context menu to link it. I had been trying to link it after I had locked it down.

Katrena

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

FYI, if you're going to try this, bring 20-30, the pitchers break 9/10 throws so you'll need at least 10 generally, 30 if the RNG hates you.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hates you? the darn thing mocks me! I took 20 pitchers, threw 18, on the 19th I got one back.
    So I'm looking at the last remaining pitcher in my back and thinking 'what the heck, I may as well throw it to get rid of it out of my pack'.
    Result - I got a second one back.
    Was the RNG set up by a bus -scheduler? None for ages then 2 at once?

6. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

This is par for the course with this RNG. It's amazing how many times my miner with 105 mining skill can successfully smelt valorite something like 7-8 times in a row and then immediately fail 5-6 times in a row after that. Or how something I can cast with about a 50% success rate fizzles 6 times in a row and then succeeds 6 times in a row.

7. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

How about when you have 98 LRC on a character, and you get the "You need more reagents" message 74928478324 times in a row?? :coco: