1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Endless Water Pitcher...

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Altpersona, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

For some reason I cannot get this to work with the Translocating powder quest. I've tried a couple differnt pitchers and different locations of those water tiles but when ever I empty the pitcher into the vat it's empty. Any ideas?
  2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

For emptying into the vat it "empties" the pitcher, you need to bring the right number of pitchers.

For watering plants the code says take one portion, basically, so if you have 4000 portions in the pitcher it lasts for a LONG time.
  3. Altpersona

Altpersona Guest

Bah! The comment alluding to it being able to be used on the vat should be removed in that FAQ -_-
  4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

You're welcome. I'm sure if there is an error in the FAQ then the person who updates that will correct it and appreciates you politely letting them know about it.

Have a nice day.