1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enemy faction healing, stop this please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mervyn, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I sort of see the point in some cases, where it is advantageous, and often fair for one player to be able to heal a player of a different faction in the field. However, some guilds are taking advantage of this and exploiting it. They'll have different chars in different factions, and depending on what opposing faction they are fighting, will have a dexxer who is orange and a mage who is of same faction as the enemy, the mage will heal the dexxer so you must kill the mage first, then dexxer will then run off and wait until the mage is ressed (not in stat), the problem is, eventually, the team who are exploiting this will eventually kill someone with the orange dexxer and get players in stat. Can we make it so that opposing factioners can't heal each other again please....

2. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My guild on Napa normally tends to have the whole shard allied against them so I never knew this could happen. Slight oversight and should be fixed asap, though I'm shocked this is the first I've heard of it.

3. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Same people still using this exploit again

4. See...this is why I'm glad I haven't wasted my time playing factions (since they changed them, anyways) :). DEVS PLEASE REVERT FACTIONS BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE BEFORE YOU BROKE THEM EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Splup

Splup Guest

I quess this has something to do with still having guilds from different factions having guild alliance? Dunno if the bugs how to do that got fixed or not... Or if the alliances that already existed got removed.