1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

English speaking guild

Discussion in 'UO Japan' started by Voodoo990, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Voodoo990

Voodoo990 Guest

Any English speaking guilds on Sakura??
  2. imationx

imationx Guest

looking for one too... if you don't mind, maybe we could create one. have a leg mage and gm tailor.
  3. Voodoo990

Voodoo990 Guest

hey imationx, thats great!! Are you on Sakura? I'll PM you my icq ;)
  4. Maj

Maj Guest

I have a necro, mage spell weaver on Sakura. Don't play there much anymore, but every once in awhile I run into fire to hand out my insurance money to wichever bokuto ninja mage that happens to be there >.<

My template was made for doom, but thinking about changing to PvP temp...not really sure yet if I can devote much time to the shard.

What are you guys lookign to do? PvP, PvM bosses or both?
  5. Voodoo990

Voodoo990 Guest

Hey Maj,

Yea, we're just a bunch of really laid back pvm'er, we did pvp on Oceania but kind of grew out of it (as well as ping issues on Japanese shard for the guys still back in the states). So now we like Doom a lot, ish/toko spawns and bosses is about it for us now.
  6. imationx

imationx Guest

Great, my main is Nixon, tamer/archer. I just started about 2 months ago, though i have played for 2 years back in 98. I still have alot to learn. What's your main's nick? These days i'm online pretty often. =)
  7. Maj

Maj Guest

I'm down with that if you could use another player. My Sakura char is built for PVM but stopped playing Sakura when my friend quit ot play another game. I'd like to join if the offer is open. I'm just returning from a 3 year break so might be a little behind on the tatctics of taking down bosses and what not, but I'm a quick learner.

Does your guild use vent? That would be cool cuz i really hate typing in game ^.^
  8. Voodoo990

Voodoo990 Guest

Hey Maj, we have a Teamspeak server, we hate typing too ;) . Sent you pm with icq info.
  9. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Guest

sounds like you guys got owned on oceania....
  10. hello making a necro/mage and also a champ killer atm also.. hit me up

STORMCROW22 Guest

Hello, I play on arirang & Balhea. Leaving arirang looking for something
    another group to play with as well. Can GM a necro/mage in a giffy for champs.
  12. fifthy cents

fifthy cents Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 8, 2009
    deco/tamer here looking for a english speaking guild also!