1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Engraving Furnitures?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by TheChocolits, Aug 6, 2011.

1. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all,

I have a question about engraving furnitures, is it possible to do so anymore? coz I remembered awhile back seeing people's name being engraved on chairs n benches at auction houses, not sure if its possible anymore? If so, how do we engrave on furnitures?

Thanks.

2. S4lty

S4lty Guest

There's the furnitre engraving tool. I think that only does containers, not too sure on that part though.

Otherwise, yes, your name gets engraved on the stuff you make as with any other crafting trade. When its exceptionally made.

3. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Oh no, I wasn't referring to the exceptionally crafted items that has ur char name on it when u craft. I meant the engraving tool to engrave furniture like benches and chairs, coz I remembered before I left UO 2yrs back when I attended an auction, they had VIP seats where they engraved player's name on it.