1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Engraving tools needed!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Light2098, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Looked all over (moonglow,SW corner of luna) and cant find any. I'm ineed of about 10 wooden and 5 leather. PLease and thank you....
  2. Aislin*SP

Aislin*SP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    Check the Gilfane market - there is a vendor there (on the right/east wall) that sells all the engraving tools.
  3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    I also sell 'every' engraving tool there is, on the 'Engraving Tool' Vendor at my Miranda's home and even more extra spellbook scriby engraving tools are also next door at my Hughes home.

And there are always extra wood engraving tools, always also placed in her Storage Solutions vendors, with the large chests armoires etc.

Both homes are located west of Umbra, way west as one would go out to Iantown, or the Enchanted Forest with all the pixies, North Gravewater Lakeshore ...west of Umbra. Just follow the lake and desert,west from Umbra, towards Iantown, second 18x18 log cabin, with all the carpentry items.

I restock daily.