1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client and potting.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AzSel, Feb 21, 2010.

1. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Please fix the unbalancing issue of being able to pot and hold a spell while drinking said potion. It doesnt work in 2d and clearly shouldnt be working in enhanced client.

In the enhanced client you can precast greater heal, if you then are lethaled poisoned and dropped to half hp, you can drink your greater cure potion and release your greater heal spell on yourself right after.

In 2d if you atempt something like that you have to recast your greater heal spell because the potion drinking will cancel your current targeting cursor. That is clearly how its always been and enhanced client shouldnt have it any other way either.

Works like that for every consumables including enchanted apples.

2. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

yes this is very annoying and very unfair to us 2D users in PvP, especially RP PvP.

3. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

I cannot use uo assist, or the handfull of cheat programs on my EC, could these please be removed to make it fair for me?

4. EricVT

EricVT Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I am by no means an expert on the EC, but what exactly useful stuff can you do with UO Assist that you can't do in the EC?

And the comment about cheat programs isn't worth addressing it's so ridiculous.

5. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

Ok uo assist is a bad example,most of it,s functions are in ec,but my other example is not.

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

just discontinue the 2d client and EVERYONES problem is solved.

7. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Might just aswell delete most peoples subscriptions then.

8. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

they will get over it