1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client- how to create macro for self dismount?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Rainforest, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Rainforest

Rainforest Guest

Hi guys, i had just come back to UO and trying out the enhanced client, i could figure out most of the necessary macro except one, how do we dismount from our own pet/horse? Is this possible?

Pls advise! Thx :)

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Rainforest

Rainforest Guest

Petra, thx for the solution!! :thumbup1: rolleyes:
    I have one more problem now... could we make a macro to apply poison on our weapon? i couldnt find a way to "target" my cleaver as the item to apply the posion. By the way, what's the use of "target-- stored" ?

Thx again.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

target stored is anything like your poison potion or really most objects so in this case it would be your pot !

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

here is a macro for you
    drop in poison skill into your macro,edit it and select the poison you wish to use as the stored,then drop in wait for target,then drop in cursor target stored and select the blade to poison!
    pressing this macro should poison blade for you!

if you need more help with the EC macros i would suggest coming to the enhanced client forum we have stickies with pre made macros and also great help there!
    Storm

oh one more thing about the macro you need to target a stack of pots when the stack empties you may need to reset the target to the new stack!

6. Rainforest

Rainforest Guest

Storm, :) it works! Thank you buddy.

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

your welcome glad it works for you!

8. another "good" solution is, to have someone running behind you with a heavy crossbow, and when you say "Dismount", he shoot at you with dismount specialshot. :bdh:

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator