1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client Questions.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kage, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    Okay I was going to try out the enhanced client...

I've pvped forever using scroll down on my mouse for my greater heal potion... Can this be done because I can't get it to work. I also turned of the zoom in and out function under options and it still want let me assign the macro to my mouse.

Also trying to use scroll up for bandage self.

If anyone can help me with this or let me know if it's possible that would be great! Thanks.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    I believe there might be an answer to this on the Enhanced Client forum you might try there.
  3. I think you are going to have to reassign your mouse wheel to a button number to get that to work. I can do that through my mouse driver, or there are some free 3rd party - completely legal- programs that will reassign mouse buttons for you. There is a thread in the EC Beta forums about that if you search for it.

I wish EA/Mythic would make this a client native function.