1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Client UI

Discussion in 'UHall' started by red sky, Apr 26, 2012.

1. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone have a link to the copper enhanced or Pinco's?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Try the top sticky post in this thread. The 2nd sticky post has a lot of guides to the interface.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Pinco's UI will be the one you want. I have released a Copper Theme and Third Dawn Theme that works with Pinco's UI (though one or the other, if you want to try both, install Pinco's then copy a version to a separate folder so you have one for Copper Pinco and one for Third Dawn Pinco) that are downloadable at Pinco's site. Both are functional with the current version of Pinco's UI.

4. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I still use the Copper Enhanced UI. I tried Pinco's UI several times but I just didn't like it despite its superior functionalities (now I can understand how the classic client users feel). I respectfully upload a copy of the Copper Enhanced with some minor modifications (some changes on the item evaluator, Adol's font, fish order point etc.):

Note: Change the extension of the file from .jpg to .zip, stratics somehow didn't allow me to upload the zip file.

Attached Files:

5. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

thnx