1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhanced Snake Skin Boots

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Gareth, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Was a guy in Luna today with Snake skin boots. They were enhanced with Oak but no extra stats on them or anything. But they were colord...

Is this a new thing? Should I buy them or is it something bad I don't know about and shouldn't buy them?

So hard to keep track of new items in this game lol.

[​IMG]

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

They're not enhanced. It's a bug with the wood coloring system. A lot of items that end up using the same palette as one of the wood colors also end up displaying the wood color name in the item properties gump.

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

ahhh okay cool. No buy then kekeke

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

For a while the boots that came out that color were labeled that. Nothing exciting. They were supposed to fix it but guess they didn't. *shrugs*

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

It was a bug that they fixed....I don't think it was through enhancing though, I think they just came that way.

They are semi-rare now I think.

-Galen's player

6. spring clean up reward, cost you 20,000 pts to get them, a % of chance to get different colors, as for the oak, I'm not sure how that happen, have not tried to do anything with my boots nor have I checled to see if they have this oak on them now.

7. Any claimed after the fix did not come out with "oak" on the tag.. Some old ones refreshed and some didn't. I have a couple pair that say "Oak" they were claimed before the fix went in!

8. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Lol so if they say Oak THEY Are Rare...my ass!!.. simply text bug item...LOL