1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhancing bow question.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scuzzlebutt, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Which do I enhance this bow with, ash or yew? Would swing speed make it more valuable or damage and HCI?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I´d prefer the latter but that´s just my opinion...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Find out how much stam you need to swing it at cap. If that's a low number, then enhance with yew or frostwood, otherwise, ash.

4. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Its a 3 second weapon, so with 90 dex and the 30 ssi, you swing every 1.5 seconds. Its stays 1.5 if you go to 40 ssi as well. If you have 120+ dex its also a 1.5 weapon with 30 ssi, but goes to a 1.25 with 40 ssi. Personally I would think the hci and di would be more valuable, but I wanted to get some public opinion.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes, I think you are right. Yew or frostwood is the way to go.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

agreed with the consensus , but I don't think it will be more than 100-200 K even enhanced.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

And I think that when you add to a characteristic already present, your chance of breaking it goes up. I.e. the higher the SSI already there, the harder it is to add more SSI.

8. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

This is a pretty nice bow for a Necro or a Paladin, I'm fairly certain the bow is worth much more than 200k. However, I will likely be keeping the bow for personal use unless I come up with a really nice one from my yew fletching kit.