1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhancing chances?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Splup, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

Heya,

I could not find anywhere how the chance to enhance goes? Been trying to make one specific sleeves now with imbuing and have broken now 7 pairs of MR 2, LRC 20, HPI 3, phys 17 fire 19 sleeves trying to enhance em with barbed with legendary tailor.

Anyone has any idea what's approx the chance to succeed in enhancing or am I just wasting resources?

2. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I did some 140luck 20lrc parts for my tamer... 4 success from around 30 total items.

3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Oh, just so you know, gargoyles have a greater success chance, and are less likely to break when enhancing.

5. Is that "enhancing" as in enhancing with colored ingots and leather, or "imbuing?" I thought gargoyles only got a boost with imbuing??

6. Splup

Splup Guest

Hmm... So also by not making them have 255 durability would raise my chance of succeeding a bit.

7. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

Look at this note
    If you don't alter durability by selected material (like shadow iron), it not affect your chance.

8. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

"Master Artisan: A strong cultural emphasis on art and craftsmanship grants the Gargoyles an increased chance to imbue, enhance, and unravel magical items."

9. Ahh... no matter how many times I read the release notes, the details escape me until I have a chance to use them. Thank you.

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wish it showed chance to enhance ! they say gargoyles have better but I have yet to succed with gargoyle or human when enhancing embued items ...

11. I wonder if the Queen's Soul Forge also gives a bonus to enhancing. It shouldn't because it has nothing to do with imbuing, but you never know.

12. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend

This really needs some official confirmation. This could either be a poorly made typo or very important information regarding crafting of most armors. If my imbuer actually enchances better than my smith I'd like to know that.

13. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

Sounds like a FoF question

14. Sounds like a good FOF question to me, also.