1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhancing...does it work correctly on TC1?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Puebles, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Puebles

Puebles Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was reforging weapons for elemental damage. I made several with 70% elemental damage (fire, poison,etc.) and 30% physical dmaage. When I enhance them I am told that the enhancing occurred. However, there is no change in the damage percentages.

If I have a weapon with 70% poison damage and 30% physical damage, enhanced with verite, shouldn't I have 100% posion damage? or 80% poison damage and 20% energy damage?

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

You can't enhance poison damage to 100%.......verite always adds energy damage first maybe you are having a refresh issue. I close the pack it is in and open it again to fix that.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

There's an occasional bug that causes the displayed properties of an item to not change after enhance, until you close out your client and restart it (occasionally logging out and back in is enough to get the reset, but not always).

There's still claims of other random occurances of the Verite material applying in the wrong order (applying poison first), but you'd about have to be mad to try to get it to occur, as I've not managed to get it to happen when I wanted it to, yet.

4. semmerset

semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

70% elemental damage( cold and fire) and 30% physical damage weapon enhanced 100% elemental damage.
    But 70% elemental damage( poison and enegry) enhanced can not 100% elemental damage.
    If you want poison and enegry damage,you use shadow runic ,it give 100% elemental damege.
    However,many monster weak cold or fire.
    you check monster resist.
    Sometime monster have same enegry and poison resist.
    Many guy want 100% elemental damage,sometime I think not need.