1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Enhancing help

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by DJAd, May 20, 2012.

1. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I'm looking at remaking some of my woodland armour suit but this time enhancing the items. I will get one of the 100% success tools. I've never tried it before so just have a few questions.

I understand that I need to make with plain wood, imbue then enhance. If I use bloodwood for example it says it gives "2 Hit Point Regeneration".

Does the enhance also do anything to the resists, and is it possible to workout what resists will be boosted from the enhancing? I'd like to use heartwood but the random just puts me off, and I don't have a fortune to spend.

Anyone got any tips or can point a rookie in the right direction?

2. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

First of all you might want to use enough Powder Of Fortifying before you imbue your new armour pieces. It would be a shame to put millions of gold and the Forged Metal Of Artifacts in your new gear and end up with like 31 durability! :)
    Most players will use Heartwood and not Bloodwood for enhancing. The resists that you will gain by enhancing are fixed and can be looked up here:
    Board - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia
    I am not sure Hit Point Regeneration will help all that much. But that's up to you if you don't want to face the risks.
    If you want to go all the way you might want to consider Runic Re-Forging. Good luck to you.

CorwinXX and DJAd like this.
  3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Ok great, yeah I always POF first.

So if I were to use heartwood to enhance it adds the following resists to the existing ones?

2,3,2,7,2 ? (+ random property)

Is that how it works?

4. kRUXCg7

kRUXCg7 Sage

I haven't done this yet, but I think this is the case.

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

yes

DJAd likes this.
  6. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

DJAd likes this.