1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] enhancing / Imbuing a crook?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by ZidjiN, Nov 3, 2010.

1. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I really have no idea how this imbuing thing works. Ive been reading through the FAQ´s and such but im still not totaly sure if this is possible to do.

What i wanted was a Crook with:
    SC -1
    MW -20
    LUCK 100
    DCI 15

What i would like to do after that is enhance it! Is it even possible to enhance a crook?
    Im allso wondering however it is possible to dye the crook is its none enhanced?

Would appreciate if anyone could enlighten me :)

Yours truly

2. LionUWF

LionUWF Guest

The shouldnt be a problem, Prob better to use a non exp crook to make that as its only 410 imbue weight.

You would neeed to find an imbuer that could help and the ingrediants required are not too expensive, if i was doing it i would quote about 3mil

If you wanted to enhance it after thats ur choice but i would say the success rate would be less then 10%

3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Cool thanks Mate. I was quite sure that i ran into a problem of some stort last i tryed. The problem might have been that i couldnt dye it after, no to sure though.

Will have to try it out when i get back home!

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sometimes i just wonder ...
    A crook definately lokks better than a (gnarled?) staff but if your not up for herding I really would recommend Jaanas Staff instead:
    - 220 luck
    - sc (no -1)
    - mage weap 20
    - dci 15
    - dyeable

costs: around 50-150k depends on where you buy it

5. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah i know have loads of them. Its more of a sentimental value to me.
    Back in the day we allways sat at the bank with our 100% fire/energy/cold crooks.
    I had one with SC no penalty and felt like a god! lol

6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I have a crook locked down at my house with 100 luck... I am SO tempted to unlock it and try to mess with it...

There's also a craftable crook that doesn't quite look the same, that you can craft using colored wood and a runic saw to potentially get a nice one (and of course, it would by dyeable).

Don't the natural dyes work on normal-material stuff?

7. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah thats probably correct. Good for me that the suit is Dyed with Darkgreen normal Dyes then \o/