1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enhancing Split Damage

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, May 28, 2010.

1. Enhancing Split Damage
    I used to be able to find weapons that had high elemeantal damages and use the correct metal and bring the weapon to 100%. I have noted on the last few that is any other split damage is on that only the remaining physical get changed.. This was not so before. When did this change come about?
    Example I had a Kryss with 10 phy ,60 fire ,30 cold. I used to be able to hit this type of weapon with bronze and get 100% fire. Now i Get 70 Fire 30 cold.
    I tested it on a couple other split damage and seems it only moves the physical now.

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

3. Death Adder

Death Adder Guest

Yes, for me it's never worked as you've described. I've crafted for years and it's always only been physical damage that converts.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I've gone back into the old crafting FAQs, including ones that are specific for elemental damage types going back to the introduction of the property and metals other than iron, and it has ALWAYS been physical only that is replaced.