1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cazzador, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

Will it make any diference to enhance weapons and armor with runics? Thank You!
  2. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    The only thing which will make a sligtly difference between failure and destruction, are Ancient Smith hammers.
  3. Fink

Fink Guest

Also, before you burn through crates of enhance-worthy items, read this thread on Imbuing, a new crafting skill coming with Stygian Abyss.
  4. The problem with this is we don't know at this time WHEN SA will come out, except that it is at least months from now. There hasn't even been a beta announcement, and once the announcement is made we will have months of testing. I've got crates full of "enhance-worthy" items waiting for SA, and now no where else to store new ones. I am dumping mid-high level items now just to make more room!

My advice is to only save those really really great items for imbuing because everything else can be replaced during the SA beta testing phase.