1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Enough is a enough already

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

SP! Will be attacking Diablo and his guild first for now on. I would like to ask for all of Siege to take part in this action and lets kick it old school for once and get rid of these scum for good.

It's is time for some good old player justice....

Now I ask who is with us?

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If they're on the field we kill them, we res kill them, we trash there ****, we check silver spots I mean a good old faction grief fest... I know we can do this and it needs to be done.

3. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

i have never let you down sir....count me in

4. Pestilence Hemp

Pestilence Hemp Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

dunno but like the sig!

5. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I cant speak for my guild but i for one am in on this one kage. This little BOY needs to learn a life lesson hope he likes what is coming to him.

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I'm Oczko everyone with half a brain knew that in the first week....

7. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

MD has a new tour guide service, they will tour the yew, luna, umbra, well hell any place you wana sign up now for a free discount!!!!!

8. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

well u just aDmit u scammed someone ur not beter than me

9. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

first off scrub he never scammed anyone you did...the proof was alread broken down....second you and MD better be ready for the beat down you will receive, we dont fall for that retreat field BS you have been doing latly, o and tell Native he better turn up the *insert speed engine here* cuz he will be running alot thanx bye bye now

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just because I'm oczko does not mean I scammed someone...

I told you I never scammed anyone... If anyone scammed Roy it would be you mr. plays all of his characters and had all of his info I'm sure after logging on and "trying out his accts that you wanted to buy" I'm sure you just wanted to try them out to right down a little bit of persona information :)

11. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

yea we all know you did kage :) lol,

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You can say whatever you like man... I have been on Siege for how many years? Never ripped anyone off...

You have been here how long? And what ripped just about everyone off? Ya I rest my case...

Enjoy what little time you have left here.

13. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

relax diablo its just a game....:thumbup:

14. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

just a fyi noob, me and bo bo pwn MD roflcopter

15. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

just wait until the rest of SP! gets back you gm wearing noobs will suffer greatly

16. Albertus

Albertus Guest

You can count on me too.

Kage, I have marked all Diablo's houses. Lets meet so everyone else can mark them and just gank the crap out of all of them.

Diablo Thantis
    Native Canadian
    FISH
    Ripper is also their friend.

So, lets have an MD fest. :thumbsup:

- Albertus Maximus -

17. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

rEDdAtEEF has been puttin a hurt on his pocketbook.
    Small stuff mostly but did get a totem of the void and his faction glasses.
    He's got it coming from me even before all this scamming started happening.

18. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

ok FISH, he is garbage
    Native candian, garbage
    no name, LOL!!! garbage seriously go back to LS,
    an elite ninja, dude seriously learn game mechanics
    diablo, sub par tamer lol noob
    the rest of MD, garbage without your retreat field tactics you guys blow

19. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Old fashioned grief fest i hear you say? Almost worth logging in for a week :)

Don't forget you still have a few days on the old ghost cam accounts to drop at the silver farming spots and their houses, maybe even make a few chars with their friends names and do some borrowing *Sniff* oh the memories !

Don't go directly after Diablo but focus on his friends and make sure they know everything mean you do to them is because of Diablo, divide and conquer :)

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh trust me Revvo I know this all to well :)

21. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Compared to you and your thug friends, Diablo and his friends look like Virgins and Angels so It really is funny to hear you calling yourself dishing out some player justice...what a damn joke!

22. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

It appears from all the posts on all the various threads.. Diablo is working a very successful campaign of divide and conquer.. While you all trade jabs at each other.. All the while claiming to be smarter than anyone else.. He (Diablo) sits back and watches the clock of indignation count down.. In my humble opinion.. the lack of focus on the real issues.. or even paying (anything) for their looted stuffs.. plays directly into his hands.. To be effective the ban must be total.. no trade (of any kind) no buy back.. no sell back.. no communication what so ever.. Kill on sight and trash everything.. I personally have dealt with Orbi and he deserves our support.. And even if you do not know the person it is very evident a crime has been committed upon him.. The only justice he is likely to get is Siege Justice.. So put your personal cr#p on the back burner for bit and focus!!

23. ZeK'a

ZeK'a Guest

Just as I thought when I posted 2 hours ago.. No lead in the pencil.. Just GAS AND AIR.. posers forever more.. shame.. shame on you all.. posers.. The next post you write is nothing but oral methane..

24. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper

o hell ya i think i might just have to start playing more for this 1. that little ******* got it comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I def killed him and several members of his guild, res killed them, and trashed all there ****....

26. ScrubSlayer

ScrubSlayer Guest

indeed sir good job....MD is garbage :thumbdown:

27. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Ah there's my little e-cheerleader right on q :)

28. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

when you killed me i wasnt checking my life i was waiting for the bola lol. atleast u got nothing from my suit, i got like 7 whole suit from sp ...

29. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I hear the cry of the yellow striped nooby.

*Logs into spotting book*

30. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Lets just ban them from Siege. I mean no sell-back, ban them from your vendors, no trades, etc...

They keep creating new accounts to scam people. My advice is: Do not trade with character you don't know anything about.

If you have never seen that character before, it's probably one of them. :thumbdown:

Don't buy from them, don't do anything. LETS BAN THEM ALL!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! :thumbsup:

31. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Keep an eye on Blighted, They like to camp their. I have seen Native Canadien their many times.

32. Albertus

Albertus Guest

My ninja is making a list of all of them. I will post the list soon enough. :eyes:

33. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just saw Diablo coming out of Blighted like I said and whoever owns the Kage account just came in.

34. HaHa

HaHa Guest

If I get intoxicated enough tonight ill be logging in for some of this. Sounds like someone gonna be getting tarred and feathered.

*Wonders when next post of Diablo quitting will surface.*

35. willtell

willtell Guest

Well , I for one am in , BRING IT ON!

36. kaperski

kaperski Guest

YEEEHHHAAAAAAAAAA < LET'S GIT EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Over the last two nights it seems that as soon as any MD comes onto the screen everyone stops fighting each other and jumps on MD so it seems Kages plea has worked to some extent.

I was happy to see some of Native Canadians gear in a trash barrel, it seems to me that Diablo, Fish and Ninja die all the time while Canadian runs away (Quickly), great guildmate!

If the above pattern holds true it wont be long before they exit Siege and head back to LS or wherever they came from.

As the whole shard reads every post I am missing a Spirit of the Totem from over the weekend, someone in Sp grabbed it when I got walled in on the bridge. Neo got Bo and I got the rest back, please pm me if you have this item to sell back!!

thxs

38. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

now i remember why i got tired of this crap and quit :p

39. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So we all know, who is playing the Kage account? Is it you or no ?
    We don't want t0o think we are fighting next to you and its butt face diablo or one his monkeys...
    If it's not you then please kick out of SP so we dont think its you. ty

40. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So if there was a Kage in SP! that wasn't Kage, do you think we would not catch it?

41. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Stupider things have happened ;). It just didn't seem like Kage, why I was asking :).

42. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Meh, ill be on tomorrow night, liquor store closed before I was on my way home.

43. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The Kage account is not the "Kage account" The Kage account that I'm yes playing is the Sir Daniel account. I bought a name change... Sir Daniel was not fitting and effected my pvp skills ha