1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Entering SA Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sevin0oo0, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

doing that.... got 2 keys. now at the kill ghost of Tyball to get the third - hit it for 50-75, it heals for 100-125, been doing this for 30-40 mins now, WTF? something left out of the stratics guide? When it gets low, it just heals up 20%, rinse & repeat over & over
    it's an old school gm fighter, all 70's, soul seeker, demon slayer, undead slayer - I can't believe it's supposed to take this much. I've done this before... it was tough, but it didn't heal itself so much

and since I'm gonna have to start over, will I have to get the acid sacs again?

2. Stickypaws

Stickypaws Journeyman

Cant ya just do the one where you kill the gargoyles? From what I understand you only need to do one or the other now.

Linkage : Egwexem and Naxatilor's Quests

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

In actual fact, to enter the abyss you can do it without either quest.
    Either make a note of the text in the two books mentioned in Naxatilor's quest or get them off the page on Stratics. Go to the shrine and say the mantra. Answer the questions correctly using the information in the books and that's it.

4. covert

covert Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tyball is very frustrating to fight without the right build. He heals an incredible amount and can chain cast spells.

I did the Tomb of Kings side quest that Stickypaws and Petra is referring to on two of my characters. My mage and tamer were able to take Tyball down, though.

5. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

a Big Thanks to all of ya, since he was an axer, made it w/ an orange petal & axe of the heavens. will certainly Not take this route w/ any other toons, that's insane

but now he has the right to go collect death robes - thanks again