1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

entering the tomb of kings

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yenji Yasagari, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Yenji Yasagari

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What exactly was it that one has to do to enter the tomb of kings. It seemed to let me in the first time, but my corpse has about 5 minutes before it disengrates and I've no idea how to enter. I thought speaking an-ord or ord would do, but apparently not. What must one do to get back in?

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i know its a little late but for future times this happens you say ord by the western fire pit to drop one field and an next to the easern fire pit to drop the other field

3. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

just drop one field on the west west said ord, that will drop the paralyze field. You will only take a few point of damage by doing that. To drop the white field just said anord on the east one. To get out, at the other end on the west side, you have a teleporter that will get you out.

4. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

West one : ord
    east one : an ord

I am not sur if other spellings work ("like anord" in one word or "an-ord")

5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes it works either way, anord or an ord. I have tried it