1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Entitlement days.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by donnallg, Feb 14, 2008.

1. donnallg

donnallg Guest

Is anyone else having problems with their Entitlement days? Mine has been stuck at 1209 for close to a week.

2. I haven't paid attention to it, or noticed...but I'll be watching it over next few days lol. [​IMG]

3. donnallg

donnallg Guest

LOL the only reason I have is because of my sim age and it not in sync anymore.

4. <blockquote><hr>

Is anyone else having problems with their Entitlement days? Mine has been stuck at 1209 for close to a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

mines been stuck for about a week too.

5. gamdaaf

gamdaaf Guest

My Main sim in AV is 1905 days old my EAL sim has only 1877 entitlement days.

6. Inge Jones

Inge Jones Guest

My sim is 4 days old and entitled to 8 days!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

remember sim age and entitlement dont always have to match, especially for older sims. If your account has ever gone inactive for biling issues etc at any time during your time here then the two will differ. Also new sims say if they joined tso, but maybe didnt create their sim until some days later.

8. donnallg

donnallg Guest

<blockquote><hr>

remember sim age and entitlement dont always have to match, especially for older sims. If your account has ever gone inactive for biling issues etc at any time during your time here then the two will differ. Also new sims say if they joined tso, but maybe didnt create their sim until some days later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right but mine were in sync and now they aren't so I know mine is off. Mine were off by 103 days and now it's something different (would have to look again to see).