1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Nikita', Mar 21, 2008.

1. Nikita'

Nikita' Guest

ok I reactivated my old sim yesterday but it has 0 days entitlement can anyone tell me why?
  2. Carter'

Carter' Guest

Same account?
  3. Nikita'

Nikita' Guest

same account ? yeah but it had no sims on it. when I got mad at the game a year ago I killed them lol . it shows I am payed for and everything eles even finally got my 20 locks. but no days entitlement
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I would suggest e-mailing the dev team and letting them know. If you are using the same account as before, you should have something for entitlement. I don't think it matters if you had sims or not.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Did it says 0 days on entitlemnt (top of Sim Page/Bio) or on the bottom, which is your sim age
  6. Nikita'

Nikita' Guest

at the top .. all my other sims seem to have entiltements but this 1