1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Magery] EO + Poison

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by tarugobr, May 22, 2009.

1. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

i was thinking of something like this

115 eval
    115 resist
    115 mage
    85 poison
    60 necro
    100 medit
    115 wrestle

once EO reduces magic resist to half and increase +1 poison level on the victim, so it could be good on pvp since i can do lethal poison with In Nox and my poison would never be resisted by magic resist

is it a waste of points just for a combo?
  2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Really depends on your opponent, for most serious PvPers it is kind of a waste because they will have cure pots.

You also want to fit some SS in. With JoAT SS your EO will last for the poison but you have to be really quick about it. Also, for you to cast lethal poison on your target you basically need to be right next to them.

That said I have a similar template that I use but I use a mage weapon and have scribe/40 spirit speak on him. It's a fun template to play when you're fighting people without potions, but I don't use him much anymore.
  3. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

ive just realized that EO wont last too long without ss
    so, probably it wont work very well

by now im working on a mage weapon to remove wrestling from my template

thank you for your tips
  4. HunterXHunter

HunterXHunter Visitor

May 9, 2009
    I am doing fine with human ss omen poison. The omen wont last long but its plenty for in nox. Just have to be quick. Unless your in nox is disrrupted (then youd have to recast omen again) human 20ss can get the job done.

Its very powerful but situational just like infectious strike. Overpowered if they dont use pot and quite useless if they do. Given that unless they carry less than 50 cure pots(which isnt too uncommon thesedays) you can run them out pretty easily, and after that lethal poison is a beast to have.
  5. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

im gonna try it as soon as i can :thumbsup:
  6. GFY

GFY Guest

You may want to keep wrestling. If you get disarmed while fighting you have 0 defensive skill and will get hit every time your opponent swings.
  7. tarugobr

tarugobr Guest

its working really good against those who dont carry cure pots :p
    about others, it doesnt work so good but still helps a lot

thats why i still prefer wrest :D