1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EoO only 50% of mob?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by N49ATV, Dec 25, 2010.

1. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Im new to the dexxer templates. Havent played a dexxer since pub 14-15 area.

Anyway when I use EoO, only about half of the monsters become my enemy. Even if they are the same type. Such as pixies, and acid slugs. I noticed this. Is there a limit? Or is this a bug? About half are EoO, and the other half are normal

2. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Damage calculation for Eoo is always right. What you are seeing is that your client refuses to change the color of their names. For whatever reason. Happens all the time in enhanced client, dont know about classic.

3. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah im running CC/UOA

4. [JD]

[JD] Guest

not all are the same... just cause you hit EOO on Minotaur doesnt mean Scout or Captain would EOO also... (and yes there is a bug with stuff highlighting properly also)

Make sure the stuff you EOO is what you really want to kill. IE EOO the mage/nukers/crazy MFers first.

5. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I was working throwing at the entrance of underworld. Half the acid slimes were orange, half werent. When I did the quest to get into bedlam, half the pixies were orange, half blue

6. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Until they move, or your screen refreshes they will not turn orange. If they were all moving and only half were orange, I dunno what to tell ya.