1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

eotd boo alliance = kozi backstab?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by CountSilverbow, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

see the story goes alister is in boo but hes also in kozi so kozi attackes me
    and hal. unfortunatly alister is also the drop your weap in kozi who was helping them attack and kill me at yew gate. see if he wasnt helping kozi and helping boo/eotd we would have been able to handle kozi but alas im just stirring the pot wondering what you would do in this situation cancel the alliance with boo and just look out for eotd interests? i swear you guys have to many chars with ot many names cant you just use the same name so we know who you are or is your ego that fragile when you die you need to bring new char chuckles.. i had somehting else funny that i wanted to addbut i forgot what it was hmm wait wait oh well i forgot..

im going to the studios with 3 hot chicks on thurs yay me hope i get some kitty if im a good boy arf
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5_8f0ndKd4 heres a vid of me doing a despise run

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

This is why alliances almost always fail. . .

3. My eyes bled trying to read this.

4. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You mean [email protected] or Kazi... not "kozi"

I'll be right back, I need to take an aspirin after reading that.

5. Omega9

Omega9 Guest

Silver, you may be accused of many things, but lucidity will never be one them.

6. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I don't make fun of ******** people, not my place!

7. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I would say that any person in a pvp guild should only be on that guild's side of every confrontation otherwise they aren't really there for you. Same works for alliances.

8. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

UO does not handle multiple characters on the same account with the same name very well, it completely buggers the macros.

9. MasterP

MasterP Guest

EOTD is a pvp guild?

10. what a *aggot thing to say, they play uo dud, get off your high box

11. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Here we go again.. rolleyes:

12. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Eotd lasts longer then supr in fights, true story.

13. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Once again, Silverbow made my eyes bleed.
    Seriously, dude, you've been totally manipulated by Stewie. He hasn't even been honest with you and Boo is pissed at him for causing drama.
    There's a reason why Stewie was kicked out of [email protected] Because he was dramatic and whined like a little ***** boy. He treated people like dirt and we don't put up with that.
    Instead of just siding with Stewie, you should listen to what others have to say too and then make your decision. When the guild leader of Boo tried to talk to Stewie about the incident after he acted like a real guild leader and listened to Alistor's side, Stewie wouldn't even speak because he knew he'd ****ed up.
    Stewie = Drama Queen
    Silverbow = Drama Queen
    You guys are a good pair.

14. MasterP

MasterP Guest

If i remember correctly every time we fight kos it goes eather way. However the last 3 months we just ROFLSTOMP the crap out of you.

Also i could say EOTD last longer then KoS in fights, true story....THERE NON FACTION. Now lil bipolar kid turn it up and zoom away.

15. MasterP

MasterP Guest

Yeah they play UO dont make them a pvp guild. Now back to your smoke bomb.

16. MasterP

MasterP Guest

I MISS YOU BUDDY!!!!!

17. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, you rofl stomp us? I cried a little bit there just of laughter none of sadness don't worry! 3v3/4v4/5v5 for gold if you really wanna prove your theory.
    edit: i would add 2v2 but thats just unfair for ANY of you two; doesn't have to be for gold ether we'll do a face-pounding FOR FREE

18. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

At least have the grace and/or maturity to keep this in game. What'd Set/our guild ever do to you personally to make you so angry?

19. MasterP

MasterP Guest

1: Im not angry I dont get to play uo enough to care.
    2: Reread your statement....Read what your trashy bipolar gm wrote first.
    3: You not once but twice back stabbed me. (I find it amazing you had set kicked from SUPR, now that he learned how to turbo fly from ky and use other tools you let him be your gm)

Yes ROFLSTOMP...I dont care to prove anything to anyone. I log on when i get a chance to pvp not do a duel or 2v2 3v3 what ever. Even tho i know Me Asha Twist Epic would do work on you even numbers. Lil boy one day you will grow up and learn that it really dont matter what people think as long as you enjoy yourself.

20. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Lawl i keep it in game, you're sitting here personal attacking me over a video game, how cute. i boast over my pvp skills you don't have any so you try to attack someones mental illness (not that i have one) Really wrong dude.
    And we would love to fight you asha, twist and epic anytime; like i said for free or for gold I'm down.

21. Gellor

Gellor Guest

This has gone on far enough. PvP discussions are allowed. Personal attacks, cheat accusations, and naming/hinting at those things that should not be named are not allowed.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.