1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EP broken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CatLord, Dec 11, 2009.

1. CatLord

CatLord Guest

With 50 ep on ring + gm alchemy. Damage results from 10 explodes.

22 25 22 21 23 24 22 20 21 25

With 20 ep on brace, 50 on ring and gm alchemy. 10 more pots

32 29 30 33 31 32 34 33 30 28

All 20 potions were greater explosions against 70 fire resist.

Source protected.
  2. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
    EP and alchemy need a deep look at.
  3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

No wonder my pots weren't killing anyone.
  4. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    there's your fix for the imbued rings. Just out of curiosity did the tester in question have the alch skill on the char at the time, or this was just a dexxer throwing pots?
  5. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Had gm alchemy...
  6. Gelf

Gelf Guest

just looked at stratics alchemy page
    at gm alchemy 50ep against 70 fire resist the damage range would be 18-27 with an avg of 22.5 your avg was 22.5 from your test results
    at gm alchemy 70ep against 70 fire resists the damage range would be 20.4-30.6(not sure which way they are rounded) with an avg of 25.5 your avg was 31.2 from your test results

dont use them myself so im not sure what changed, the only thing i can see is you are getting abit more damage from the xtra 20 ep. perhaps the enhance pots multiply's across instead of stacking( which would give a damage range of 21.6-32.4 and an avg of 27),still your results on the 70 ep seems higher than that too. you sure u werent using the 30 ep marty brace?(not sure what cap is on ep, 80 im guessin)