1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Epic Fail KOC

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GoodGuy, Nov 14, 2008.

1. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 30, 2008
    Epic fail at having fun in PVP. serious KOC's "have to win" and "win at all cost" attitude is great, i log on one night in four days and KOC isn't even man enough to leave their house flagged on me.

pity you even make post, voodoo show us some video of that awesom house hiding.
  2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

You really need a girlfriend....
  3. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

I was doing some shopping in luna and Toki flagged on me-at this point I knew I was in for the dismount gank or I was gonna poop my pants in disbelief.

But it was option A and before long I had Hypnotic Elvis Toki and Weakling there so VooDoo comes to help out.

So I go back to Brook's and here is what is there

Not pictured is Lady Raine, Elvis, Hypnotic.

Speedy logs on making it 3v8-no thanks

Bo comes to join in on the action making it 4v8 and TnT retreats to house. Several TnT log and GG comes to talk **** and dies.
  4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

GG DIES !? OMG like thats never happened in every single fight hehe